SAFETY, TECHNOLOGY & COMPLIANCE
Three behind-the-scene areas that truly differentiate limousine companies are their investment in technology, commitment to safety and industry wide compliance. Whether you are looking for a solid business partner to manage your chauffeured transportation needs locally or simply a trusted professional to service your wedding, vacation, airport service or special event, look at everything that a company like The Limo Lady has to offer their customers. You will never regret using our service as we are honest with our promise to our clients! Never empty promises, nor misrepresentations or “too-good-to-be true pricing”.
The Limo Lady’s number one priority is committed to protecting the safety of their clients, staff and the public. The Limo Lady is insured with Northland Insurance Company and we elect to carry $1.5 million in fleet liability coverage. Certificates of insurance can be provided to corporate accounts upon request.
We hold our Chauffeurs to the highest standards. Our Chauffeur’s are trained professional drivers with expected courtesies extended to our clients. The Limo Lady and their Chauffeurs and reservationist have highest regard for customer’s privacy, enjoyment and safety!
The following is a list of requirements that our Chauffeurs must adhere to:
- FBI criminal background checks every 3-years (as required by MD Public Service Commission)
- Registered and Licensed with the MD Public Service Commission
- Routine review of their Maryland driving record
- Ongoing training
- USDOT compliance
- Solid driving knowledge of the Baltimore-Washington Metro area
- Professional attire
The Limo Lady is committed to our client’s safety and peace of mind. Many companies hire Chauffeurs as “independent contractors”, often simply to avoid paying employment taxes, Worker Comp and benefits. Our Chauffeurs are employees! They are here for long-term employment! Management and staff work together as a team! Don’t take chances with companies that take short cuts at your expense trying to skirt IRS requirements, USDOT requirements, MD SDAT and Maryland State PSC requirements.
- Real-time FAA flight tracking & validation
- Automated credit card authorization & settlement
- PCI Compliant for accepting credit cards
- Current SSL Certificate (allows secure connection to our website insuring encryption of your personal information)
- GPS monitoring for real-time fleet tracking
- E-Mail for automatic confirmations, ride receipts & invoices
- Our main phone number 410-663-7000 is now text-enabled! You can send short, time sensitive messages to our reservations and dispatch team any time!
The Limo Lady holds Authority to provide “For-Hire Transportation” and is licensed by:
- Public Service Commission of Maryland – Carrier # 2171 Authority Granted April 1999
- USDOT (FMCSA Licensing) – USDOT #1465321 Authority Granted May 2006
- Motor Carrier (MC) – MC553524 Authority Granted May 2006
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Renewed yearly
The Limo Lady has pre-screened Authority and is a registered permit holder with the following airports. These permits are renewed on an annual basis.
- BWI – Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Signature Flight Support @ BWI *Private Aircrafts*
- IAD – Dulles International Airport
- DCA – Reagan National Airport
- PHL – Philadelphia International Airport
- MTN – Martin State Airport *Private Aircrafts*
The Limo Lady CAN provide transportation to ALL out of state airports and cruise terminals since we do hold USDOT Authority. Other airports served are JFK, EWR, LGA.